Anti-viral fabric pocket squares
The pocket squares from petertools are made from A to Z in Switzerland. We work together with various social institutions and many small sewing workshops and support the foundation "Give Children a Hand" by Michel Fornasier aka Bionicman.
- 100% cotton fabric with HeiQ Viroblock® technology
- Combination 1: blue dots/midnight blue
- Combination 2: rondo motion/midnight blue
- Combination 3: oriental dream/midnight blue
- Comfortable to wear, three different attachment types
- Side length 25 cm
- Made and sewn in Switzerland
Only two layers for easier breathing
100% cotton fabric with HeiQ Viroblock® technology and for the white/white masks additionally with water-repellent (hydrophobic) finish (spray test 80 according to EN DIN ISO 4920:2012) Oekotex® 100 and STeP by Oekotex®.
The side facing the face is made of a highly efficient membrane fleece, so the One-Hand Mask 2.0 achieves the filter efficiency of an FFP2 mask although it only consists of two layers, which results in better breathing resistance.
Textiles treated with HeiQ Viroblock® have a strong antimicrobial effect, they are hypoallergenic, form self-sanitising germ-resistant surfaces and actively help to reduce the risk of transmission.
Detailed information aboutHeiQ Viroblock®